Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions
The present website is owned and operated by . which is a private company having its registered office at and contact email: email@example.com. (hereinafter, “we”, “The/our Company”). Read Our Terms & Conditions Carefully.
The present Terms and Conditions establish the conditions of hiring our professional services (detailed in the “About our Services” section). They must be accepted by the User before confirming the payment of the costs of the services. Said acceptance will be an express and clear statement by the User that he/she/they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The confirmation of payment automatically confers the User the status of Customer and its bonding with these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter, “you”, “your”, “the Customer”).
The Company reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with new legislative and/or jurisprudential requirements and/or business needs or interests, at any time and without prior notice to the User and/or Customer. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately, at the same time it is published on this website.
These Terms and Conditions will always be available on this website so that the User and/or Customer can consult them at all times.
The service provision contract may be formalized, at your choice, in any of the languages in which the Terms and Conditions are available on this website, but the English wording will prevail in case of discrepancy between the different versions.
For any doubt or question related to these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us through our Customer Service Department using our Contact form:
About our Services
This website is owned and operated by a private agency that is not affiliated, enforced, operated or owned by the Government.
We offer professional assistance services regarding obtaining different types of Electronic Travel Documents (“your order”) for foreign nationals to visit the destination country, including but not limited to:
- Electronic Travel Cards/Authorizations: a document approved and expedited by the Immigration Authorities of the country to which the holder is traveling, issued for a limited period of validity.
- Travel Health Certificates: a health declaration which some destination countries require the traveler to compulsorily complete before entering the country to prevent the spread of disease.
Also, we may provide ancillary services when offered on the present website, including but not limited to:
- Priority service/Urgent processing fee: by paying an additional fee, your order is prioritized over others.
- Embassy registration: providing the Embassy with your contact details and those of your trip is an optional procedure but it is helpful for different purposes like helping the Embassy (i) to contact you in case of a family emergency, (ii) to send you information regarding safety conditions in your destination country, etc. This service is only for adults.
Our professional processing assistance services (hereinafter, “the/our Services”), among others, consist in:
- provide information regarding the Electronic Travel Document of relevance to the user/customer.
- provide support to the user/customer in completing the Electronic Travel Document application form and submit it. Please note that the resolution time of an application is entirely at the hands of the Government of the destination country and, therefore, beyond our reasonable control.
- keep the user/customer updated regarding the application process, as well as to inform the result of the application (approval or rejection). In this sense, we will contact you if the Government has required more personal information and/or additional documentation to assess your application.
- provide the Electronic Travel Document via email.
- Approval or denial of an Electronic Travel Document application is an exclusive competence of the Immigration Authorities of the destination country, in accordance with their security and/or immigration laws and regulations.
- The information to manage your Travel Health Certificate and/or Embassy registration may be obtained from your Electronic Travel Document application form. However, it is also possible that additional information and/or documentation may be requested by email to correctly complete the formality you have selected.
- We strongly recommend you to check the personal data and information in your Electronic Travel Document before travelling to the destination country. If you find out that you have made a mistake when completing your application form, please contact our Customer Service Department as soon as possible.
Hiring our Services
To hire our Services:
- You must be an adult and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts, according to the applicable national laws and regulations of your birth and/or residence country; and/or
- In case that the Electronic Travel Document application is for a minor, you must guarantee that you are a parent or legal guardian.
To hire our Services you must follow the steps below:
Step 1: Select the assistance services of your interest and provide truthful, correct, complete and updated personal data and private information. This is essential as the Electronic Travel Document must match with the current information and situation of the document’s holder.
The ancillary services could be selected at some point before proceeding to the payment page.
- Please be informed that you only are required to provide those personal data and information strictly necessary to obtain the Electronic Travel Document, in accordance with the requirements of the Immigration Authorities of the destination country.
Step 2: Accept the “Declaration of the applicant” statement. In this step, you will be allowed to review the personal data and private information provided before going to the payment and you must expressly accept the present Terms and Conditions. For further information, please see the “Technical means for correcting errors” section.
Step 3: Select your preferred payment method among those indicated on our website and/or payment page and enter your payment information.
By confirming the payment of the costs of:
- (i) you corroborate your willingness to hire our private assistance services;
- (ii) you acknowledge you have been informed and agree with the costs of the Electronic Travel Document of your interest and, when selected, the ancillary services.
Please see the “Costs” section, for further information on this regard.
Please bear in mind the provision of our assistance services will begin once the payment of the costs has been authorized and confirmed. You will receive an email confirming the services you have hired. At this point, the services provision contract is considered formalized and these Terms and Conditions enter into force and are binding on you and the Company.
The costs of the Electronic Travel Document of your interest and, when selected, the ancillary services will be shown on our website’s payment page, so you can check it before entering your payment information.
A single charge will be made for the total costs. Said charge will include our private fee for the assistance services and, where applicable, the fees charged by the Immigration Authorities for the document.
Our private service fees may change from time to time due to business strategy, objectives, or needs. The new service fees will be effective immediately, at the same time it is published on this website, not being necessary prior notice to Users and/or Customers. However, the new service fee is not retroactive and it will not affect Customers who have already hired our services before the change.
Likewise, please note that the Immigration Authorities can also modify its fees at any time, being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control. You can consult their fees in the Contact Us page of this website.
Please note that we are not responsible for any foreign exchange fees and/or surcharges imposed by your bank or card issuer and will not provide you with any compensation or refund for such circumstances.
You may use different methods of payments to hire our Services. The payment methods we accept are indicated on our website and/or the payment page of the Services.
Do not attempt to make a payment in a way other than those specified on our website. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of payment or any other damages that may arise from this action.
By confirming the payment of the costs, you acknowledge and confirm that the debit/credit card used in the payment is yours or you are the legitimate holder. Therefore, the Company will not assume any responsibility in case you are not the holder or legitimate holder of the card since this circumstance is beyond our reasonable control. However, if necessary, the Company will provide appropriate cooperation to the Customer and/or law enforcement and/or judicial authorities, for the detection and/or investigation of fraudulent operation(s) linked to the debit or credit card used to make payment of the Services.
Please be informed that:
- If your debit/credit card has been blocked/declined/expired, we will be unable to process the payment of the costs and, therefore, our services will not be rendered. For any financial problems you might be experiencing, please contact your bank.
- The credit cards may be subjected to checks and authorizations by the issuing bank. If said entity does not authorize the intended payment, the Company will not provide the assistance services and we will not assume any type of responsibility for lack of provision and/or delays in the provision of our professional processing services.
Technical means for correcting errors
Prior to making payment for the costs of our professional assistance services, you will have an opportunity to review all the personal data and other private information you’ve provided in regards to your Electronic Travel Document and make changes if necessary. If you have made an error, it is important that you correct it before proceeding to the payment page of the costs since documents are submitted with the exact information provided by the applicant.
Please bear in mind that information and documentation provided by you in regard to your Electronic Travel Document must be true, accurate, complete, and updated. No information, document, or statement provided can be untrue, false, incorrect, incomplete, or, otherwise misleading. Failure to comply could affect the result (approval or rejection) of said document.
Customer satisfaction is one of the Company’s priorities. Consequently, we offer our customers the option to apply for a refund in the event that they are not satisfied with our professional assistance services.
If you wish to request a refund, you will need to complete and submit the contact form in the link below, stating clearly the reason for the refund:
The refund request will be evaluated within 72 hours since its receipt. Our Customer Service Department will review the reasons and the particular circumstances of your case to assess the approval or denial of the refund requested. In any case, the customer will be informed of the outcome of his/her request.
The Customer must make the refund request within a maximum period of 120 days of receiving our email confirming successful payment for our professional services. After this period of time, no refunds will be approved, except in particular cases, depending on the circumstances of the Customer.
- In the case that you are requesting a refund for multiple orders of Electronic Travel Documents, each request needs to be filled in individually.
- Customers whose Electronic Travel Document has not been submitted to the Government on the date of the refund request will be considered eligible for a full refund.
- Customers whose Electronic Travel Document application has been approved by the Government will be considered eligible for a refund of our service fee. In the case that an approved application refund request is accepted, the fee charged by the Government for the assessment of the approved application is non-refundable; except in particular cases, depending on the circumstances of the customer.
- Customers whose Electronic Travel Document application has been denied by the Government are considered eligible for a full refund upon request and in accordance with the particular circumstances of his/her case, in accordance with our professional service guarantee.
- The costs of ancillary services will not be reimbursed in any case.
If the Customer Service Department accepts a refund request:
- The refund will be issued within 72 hours from the receipt of the request via the same payment method that the customer has used to pay for our professional services.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the customer as soon as the refund has been issued.
- Depending on the customer’s payment entity, the refunded amount can take up to ten (10) business days to be received.
If you need any further information about our Refund Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org via email, chat or contact form.
Withdrawal Right and Cancellation
In accordance with the exceptions established by the currently applicable laws and regulations, being the Electronic Travel Document a clearly personalized document, as they contain your personal data and information as an applicant, the Customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel the provision of our professional assistance services, provided that you have not received your Electronic Travel Document on your contact email.
The cancellation request must be made to our Customer Service Department, through our Contact form.
If cancellation is possible and accepted, we will refund you all the charges made when you hired our Services in accordance with our Refund Policy.
Please be aware that the Company reserves the right to cancel the assistance services if you commit any of the acts described below:
- willingly provide fraudulent, erroneous, incomplete and/or inaccurate information and/or documentation;
- fails to comply with any of our instructions regarding the Electronic Travel Document and/or the ancillary services;
- and/or not respond to our information and/or failing to provide information and/or documentation required to submit the Electronic Travel Document and/or, where appropriate, information and/or documentation required by the Government issuing the document;
- breaches any part of these Terms and Conditions.
Also, the Company reserves the right to cancel the submission of an Electronic Travel Document application if the applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements established by the Government.
If the Company cancels the submission of an Electronic Travel Document application for the reasons above mentioned, the charges made for the provision of our professional services will not be reimbursed to the applicant.
Exemption from Responsibility
In accordance with the “About our Services” and “Hiring our Services” sections, the Company will not assume any responsibility for the following circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control – including but no limited to -:
- the result of the Government’s decision (approval or denial) regarding an Electronic Travel Document as it is an exclusive competence of the Immigration Authorities.
- the denial of an Electronic Travel Document application as a result of fraudulent, erroneous, incomplete and/or inaccurate information provided by the applicant; and, for the same reasons, The obtention of an erroneous Electronic Travel Document.
- if the Immigration Authorities first approves and/or issues an Electronic Travel Document application and later revokes it. Please note that in most cases, the Immigration Authorities do not provide the reasons behind its decision.
- delays in obtaining the Electronic Travel Document since the response time is handled by the Immigration Authorities.
- If the Immigration Authorities of the destination country, before traveling to or at the destination, deny the entry into the country to a holder of an Electronic Travel Document for any reason; as they have the final decision-making power to refuse or admit the entry of visitors to the country, in accordance with their security protocols and/or laws and regulations.
- If the Immigration Authorities of the destination country, before traveling to or at the destination, deny the entry into the country to a holder of an Electronic Travel Document for not being the holder information accurate and updated.
- Airline personnel deny boarding to a holder of an Electronic Travel Document due to the personal details on the document not matching the information of the Customer’s passport.
Likewise, the Company will not be held responsible if:
- the Customer is not an adult nor has the legal capacity to contract in accordance with the laws and regulations of his/her country and hire the Services. The Company will not assume any responsibility for access to this website by Users under the required legal age according to their country’s applicable laws and regulations, is the sole responsibility of their parents and/or legal guardians to exercise an adequate control over the activity and/or use of the Internet by their dependent minors; nor for preventing their access to websites whose content is not suitable or recommended for minors, or the sending of personal data without the prior authorisation of their parents or legal guardians.
- the Company has received an adult’s personal data and/or private information to submit his/her Electronic Travel Document application by an individual without having requested the data subject’s consent to communicate us his/her personal data. In such case, the Company will inform the interested person how his/her personal data and/or private information has been collected and, where appropriate, we will ask the individual who provided the personal data to the Company to confirm he/she requested the consent of the data subject and, where appropriate, to amend this circumstance.
- the Company has received a minor’s personal data and/or private information to submit his/her Electronic Travel Document provided by an individual who is not his/her parent and/or legal guardian. However, as soon as the Company detects and/or becomes aware of this circumstance, it will proceed to take the appropriate measures to fix the situation.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the currently applicable UK law.
In case of controversy or disagreement between the Customer and the Company arising from these Terms and Conditions, both parties agree to submit their resolution, at their free choice and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the Customer.
The nullity, total or partial, of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, will not affect the validity of the other provisions.
The non-exercise by the Company of any right provided or derived from these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed, under any circumstances, as a waiver of said right, unless expressly and in writing waived by our company or legal prescription of the action that in each case corresponds according to the applicable current legislation.
We have a 24/7 multilingual Customer Service Department to facilitate communication between you and our Company. You can contact it by different means: email@example.com, or through our Contact Form
Our Customer Service Department will be in charge of answering questions, suggestions, and/or complaints regarding the Services offered through this website and, where appropriate, managing the refund requests received.
Please note that:
- We carefully process each individual question/email, so we will respond to you in the shortest time frame possible and, in any case, within the deadline established by the applicable laws and regulations.
- For security reasons, the Customer Service Department may ask you to provide personal data and/or information in order to verify your identity as our Customer, before proceeding to address your request.