Apply Turkey Visa Online From Mexico
Online Visa to Travel to Turkey from Mexico
Table of Contents
Do Algerian Citizens Need a Visa to Visit Turkey?
Yes, Algerian citizens need a visa to enter Turkey.
What Are The Types Of Visas For Turkey?
There are several visas that Algerian residents can apply for. Here they are:
Turkey Business Visa: Travellers visiting Turkey for business purposes can engage in a range of activities with Turkish companies, business partners, or associates in the country
Turkey Transit Visa: is a travel document allowing foreigners to pass through Turkey to other countries.
Turkey Work Visa: is a travel document that allows Algerian Citizens and other foreign nationals to be employed in Turkey alongside a Turkey Work Permit.
Turkey Student Visa: is a document allowing Algerian residents to enter Turkey for academic pursuits or other education-related activities.
Turkey Visa for Algerian Citizens - All Information
However, the process for obtaining a visa has been made easier with the introduction of the Turkey e-Visa system. Instead of obtaining a traditional visa from an embassy or consulate, Algerian citizens can apply for an electronic travel authorization known as the e-Visa. The e-Visa can be obtained by completing an online application, providing necessary personal and travel information, and paying the required fee. Once approved, the e-Visa is sent via email and allows Algerian citizens to enter Turkey for tourism or business purposes. It’s important to note that the e-Visa is valid for multiple entries and allows a stay of up to 90 days within a 180-day period.
Visa Type: Turkey Visit Visa, also known as a Turkey Tourist Visa.
Visa Validity: Single or Multiple entry visas for 90 days, depending on the visa type.
Visa Processing Time: 2 Hours for Rush Visa Processing and 3 to 5 working days with Normal Turkey Visa Processing.
Documents Required for Applying Turkey Visa from Algeria
Before starting your application process, ensure you have gathered all the required documents. Here are the documents you’ll need:
- Original passport: all of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Türkiye and has at least two empty pages.
- Biometric Photograph: 2 passport-size photographs, a size of 5X6CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
- Valid Residence Permit: Starting from the date of application, you must have a valid resident permit for at least 6 months. A Photocopy of the residence permit, visa, and Emirates ID Copy.
- Travel Documentation: such as Round trip flight tickets. It’s highly recommended that you don’t confirm the flight ticket before you have the visa.
- Proof Of Address Accommodation: such as a Hotel reservation. It is highly recommended that you confirm the hotel reservation after you have the visa. If you are invited, you have to include the reason for the invitation, duration, the person’s commitment you’ll return to your country after the trip, and your contact details as we as the ID copy of the inviting person
- Travel Insurance: Travel Health Insurance is valid for the duration of the visa or a copy of the insurance card and policy certificate indicating the area of coverage in Türkiye.
- Proof of Employment If an Employee: An original letter from the related company. If a Company owner a letter on the company letterhead mentioning the exact purpose, the company’s trade license, and the company’s bank statement showing transactions for the last 3 months (with original stamp). The original retirement documentation and documentation prove the last pension amount received if Retired.
- An invitation letter is submitted for a Touristic Visa application. It must include the inviting person’s TR Identity Number, clear identity, the list of invitees, permanent address, contact number, length and purpose of stay, and the affinity with the applicant must be stated in the letter.
- Additional Documents: If you were previously resident in Türkiye, relevant residence documents or a work permit. If you were previously resident in a country other than Türkiye, the relevant residence document.If any, previously issued Turkish visa.If any, current or previously issued Schengen / USA / UK visa.
What are Turkey Visa Photo Requirements for Algerian Citizens
You’ll have to submit the two 2 passport-size photographs. They should meet the below requirements:
- A size of 5X6CM, with
- White background,
- Shot in the last 6 months.
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- It should be without a hat/cap and without spectacles
How to Apply Turkey Visa Online From Algeria
Finally, the visa application! Now that you have gathered all the documents required, let’s get started:
Applying for a turkey visa shouldn’t be long tiring processing and struggling with the government portal. Fortunately, E-visa-tr is here to help you ease the Evisa application process. With real-time notifications after you’ve applied and a very efficient and easy-to-follow payment process.
The Turkey e-Visa Form is very simple and easy to apply, and you do not need any technical skills.
All you need to do is, simply enter the information asked in the form and enter correct passport details. Then, pay the Turkey Visa fee online and your application will be verified and processed by one of our Turkey Visa specialist and your Turkey Visa will be sent to your email.
Click here to apply your Turkey Visa Online from Algeria
You can show the Turkey Visa you received in your email to show at the airport or take a print out of your visa.
Can Algerian Citizens Apply For A Turkey Visa On Arrival?
Yes. Algerian citizens can get a Turkey Visa on Arrival. But, I highly advise citizens to apply for their Turkey E-Visa in advance.
What Is The Turkey Visa Fee?
What Is The Turkey Visa Processing Time?
Your Turkey tourist visa will be processed within 7 working days. However, it is highly recommended that you apply early in case of delays.
What Is The Turkey Visa Validity?
The Turkey visa is valid for a total period of 180 days. But please note that the validity period differs from the period of stay.
How Long Can I Stay In Turkey With A Valid Visa?
You can only stay for 90 days with your Turkey visa. So while we know that turkey has many beautiful spots, you might need help to experience them.
Can I Extend My Turkey Visa From Algeria?
Yes. Turkish consular offices issue every visa application with a maximum duration of stay of 90 days.
However, suppose you wish to stay longer than 90 days in Türkiye. In that case, you should apply for a “Short Term Residence Permit” at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Administration to extend your residence.
What Are The Requirements For Minors For The Turkey Visa?
Besides the above-listed documents, the following documents must also be submitted for minor applicants.
- If they make an application, a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents must be submitted as a passport & Algeria residence visa copy.
- If only one parent accompanies the child, the consent letter of the parent who will remain in the country and a passport & Algeria residence visa copy.
- If the application is not made jointly with the child, then said letter of consent must be submitted with a passport & Algeria residence visa copy.
- In case of divorce, both parents must each submit a letter of consent.
- If one of the parents is demised, then the death certificate of the demised parent must be submitted.
Where Can I Apply For The Turkey Visa From Algeria?
Knowing where you will apply for your Turkey visa from Algeria is very important. Here is what to know.
- Turkey Visa From Algeria with evisa-tr
- Apply through the Turkey Government Website
- Apply at a Turkey Application Center
How To Apply For The Turkey Visa At The Application Center
TÜRKİYE applications are now being accepted by Gateway Management company in the Algeria and no longer the VFS.
Türkiye Visa Application Center only forwards the applications to Embassy/Consulate, and the visa decision is only given by Embassy/Consulate. Therefore, the Türkiye Visa Application Center employees have no positive or negative impact on the Turkey visa from Algeria decision.
- Step 1 Schedule an appointment: If want to apply for a Türkiye visa can schedule an online appointment only through the website. The application will be accepted if you have an appointment booking. Everyone will need a separate appointment and will submit a separate application. For example, suppose a family or group of five is applying for Turkey visas for Algerian residents. In that case, 5 appointments must be made.
- Step 2 Pay Visa Fees: The Turkey visa fees must be paid in cash or card at the Turkey Visa Application Centre at the time of application submission. If you schedule an appointment during primetime hours, it will be considered a Prime Time appointment. Then, you will be charged a fee of AED 189 in addition to the Turkey visa and service fees. Similarly, if you book an appointment for Premium Service, a fee of AED 393,75 AED will be charged in addition to the visa and service fees.
- Step 3 Wait For Approval: When you’re done with your application, you can wait for approval
How To Check My Turkey Evisa Status?
To check your Turkey evisa status, you must enter your application reference number in the relevant box. Enter only your email address and passport number if you need to know this number.
Your reference number is written in the email message they sent you. It is a combination of letters and numbers (as in A2C-B2E4). You’ll need the following:
- Reference No
- Passport Number
- E-mail address
- Security Verification
You now know a Turkey visa for Algerian residents, the requirements, and how to apply. You can now successfully apply for your Turkey visit visa for Algerian residents you can visit Turkey. Remember that you can easily apply for a Turkey visa from Algeria through evisa-tr.
FAQs about Traveling from Mexico to Turkey
Currently, there are no direct flights from Mexico to Turkey. You would need to take a connecting flight through major airports such as Istanbul, Frankfurt, or Amsterdam to reach Turkey.
Turkey has diverse climates in different regions. The best time to visit Turkey depends on the specific destinations you plan to explore. Generally, the spring (April to June) and autumn (September to October) months offer pleasant weather with milder temperatures. However, it is recommended to research the specific regions you plan to visit for the most suitable time to travel.
Travel restrictions and entry requirements can change, and it is essential to stay updated with the latest information. It is recommended to check the travel advisories issued by the Mexican government and contact the Turkish consulate or embassy in Mexico to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding travel restrictions, visa requirements, and any additional documentation needed.
The local currency in Turkey is the Turkish Lira (TRY). It is recommended to exchange some currency upon arrival or withdraw cash from ATMs, which are widely available in Turkey. Major credit cards are also widely accepted.
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, no specific vaccinations were required for travelers entering Turkey from Mexico. However, it is always advisable to consult with your healthcare provider or a travel clinic to get the most up-to-date information based on your specific circumstances.
Traveling from Mexico to Turkey involves crossing international borders and may require transits in other countries. It is important to stay informed about the current security situation, follow travel advisories issued by your government, and check for any specific travel restrictions or warnings for the countries you will be transiting through.
If your mobile phone has international roaming enabled, you should be able to use it in Turkey, although roaming charges may apply. Another option is to purchase a local SIM card upon arrival, which can be more cost-effective for local calls and data usage.
Mexico is in multiple time zones, while Turkey is generally 8 hours ahead of Mexico City time. However, please note that Turkey may observe daylight saving time, which could affect the time difference.
Turkey offers a wide range of popular tourist destinations. Some of the most notable ones include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Bodrum, and the Turkish Riviera. These destinations are known for their historical sites, natural beauty, and cultural attractions.
While English is not as widely spoken in Turkey as in some other countries, you can generally find English speakers in major tourist areas, hotels, and restaurants. Learning a few basic Turkish phrases can be helpful for communication in other areas.
The emergency number in Turkey is 112. This number can be dialed for medical emergencies, fire, or police assistance.
Turkey has a rich cultural heritage, and it is advisable to respect local customs and traditions. Dress modestly, particularly when visiting religious sites, and remove your shoes when entering mosques or someone’s home. It is also polite to learn a few common Turkish phrases and greet locals with respect.
The packing essentials for Turkey would be similar to any international trip. Pack appropriate clothing based on the season and weather conditions of your travel dates, comfortable walking shoes, travel adapters, necessary travel documents, and any specific items you require for your personal needs.
Credit cards are widely accepted in major cities and tourist areas in Turkey. Visa and Mastercard are the most commonly accepted cards, followed by American Express and Discover. However, it is advisable to carry some cash for smaller establishments or places that might not accept cards.
Please remember that visa requirements and regulations can change over time, so it is essential for citizens of Mexico to verify the most recent information and follow the official guidelines provided by the Turkish authorities or consult with the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate.
How to Get a Turkish Visa for Mexican
Providing you meet the Turkey e-Visa application requirements, you can get a visa from Mexico in 3 steps:
Electronic Turkish visa requests are processed quickly. Most successful applicants receive the approved e-Visa by email within 24 hours.
Mexican who need a visa for Turkey urgently can use the priority service for 1-hour processing.